- The personal information you provide to the website, how it is used, and who it may be shared with.
- What options do you have in terms of how your data is used?
- Security mechanisms have been put in place to keep your information safe and prevent it from being stolen.
- You may ensure that all of the information is correct by doing the following:
Information Use and Sharing
The information on this website is not owned by anyone else. We can only obtain information from you if you send it to us via email or other direct interaction. Anyone wishing to get or rent this information will be unable to do so. We will use the information you provide to respond to your inquiry about why you contacted us. We will not disclose your information to anyone outside of our business unless absolutely necessary. For example, suppose we need to fill an order. We may contact you in the future to inform you about offers, new items, or changes to this policy unless you tell us not to. We won’t if you say no, and we won’t do it.
What You Do and Can Do With the Data
You can opt-out of receiving messages from us at any time. To contact us at any time, use the email address or phone number listed on our website and do the following:
- Check to see whether we have any information about you at this time. In this instance, you have the option to alter or correct any information we have on file for you.
- Request that we delete all of the information we have on file for you.
- If you have any concerns about how we use your information, please let us know.
We do everything possible to keep your information secure. If you send private information through the website, you are safe both online and offline.
When we collect sensitive information, such as credit card information, it is encrypted and delivered to us in a secure manner. You can find closed lock icons at the bottom of your web browser. Look for “HTTPS” at the beginning of a web page’s address as well.
While we utilize encryption to protect your online information, we also protect your information while it is not online. Employees who require access to personally identifiable information do so only if it is required for the performance of their duties (for example, billing or customer service). We keep the systems or servers that store personal information in a secure location.
If you believe we are not adhering to our policy, please contact us immediately. To notify us, please phone (407) 677-8900 or send us an e-mail.